Friday, June 19, 2009

In the Saddle Now!

Hey all, I'm Stac, Bevin's less erudite partner in crime. She invited me to write with her, and I jumped on the chance to once again run off at the mouth via keyboard. Hopefully Cins will jump aboard soon as well, and we shall be the trio of screeching harpies God intended us to be!

Cins and I write another blog together, this one horror/creepy themed (Bev's not so into the scary scene, which is why she started this blog which is more aimed at film and less specific on genre than what Cins and I write. (Don't let that fool you, though; basically Cins and I take any opportunity we can to talk about cocks. What can I say? I think they're cute.) Our blog is called Creepy Kitch (deliberately misspelled by Cins), and you can check it out at . If you dig horror and you're curious to see it from the (crude) female perspective, please give us a look see and a comment-- we gulp feedback like some gulp cheap wine. We just don't usually have a headache after.

I recently watched Sita Sings the Blues, a movie Bevin discovered and has been raving about, and I can see why! I'll be writing a review shortly, which will be a sister piece to an article Bevin's going to write about an episode of my favorite show, Kolchak the Night Stalker. The episode in question, Horror in the Heights, deals with an east Indian monster predating on an elderly community. The monster in question is called a rakshasa. Rakshasas feature heavily in Sita Sings the Blues. I love kismet!

So look for both reviews soon, and God knows what from Cins once she makes it in!

Glad to be here and always glad to be writing about something!

No comments:

Post a Comment